WWE SmackDown Live 6 February 2018 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Updates :- Tonight we have seen another 2 hour long episode of SmackDown Live where we have witnessed Charlotte Flair facing Liv Morgan in a singles match also Daniel Bryan revealed this week top 10 list. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn fight it out to face AJ Styles at Fastlane 2018 and a lots more about which we will discuss further in this article.
Tonights episode of SmackDown Live starts with an In-Ring Segment featuring Shane McMahon, Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles
Shane welcomes everyone to the show. Shane says normally he would be happy about tonight’s main event but he is not. The main even has huge implications. Whoever wins the match tonight will go on to face AJ Styles for the WWE Championship. Shane doesn’t think Owens or Zayn deserves another shot but someone he respects does. Daniel Bryan comes to the ring. Shane says the both sign on for Smackdown being the “Land of Opportunity”. When the crowd feels as tho someone is deserving of a chance it’s their job to listen. Shane doesn’t think Bryan is listening. The crowd starts to chant “Rusev Day”. Shane says “duly noted”. Shane says he thinks that the WWE Universe wants to see someone who is more deserving to challenge for the title. Bryan notes that the referee made a mistake at the PPV and this seemed like a good opportunity to rectify it. Bryan adds that since he booked Shane’s least to favorite people in a match where they would tear each other apart he figured Shane would give him a raise.
Shane says he is looking forward to watching them ripping each other’s head off. Even still Bryan has been giving Owens and Zayn chance after chance. Shane can’t understand why Bryan keeps doing it. Shane says Bryan changed the WWE landscape forever with the Yes Movement. Owens and Zayn may have come up the same as Bryan but they are not Bryan. The Yep Movement is a cheap imitation of Bryan’s greatest creation. Don’t let Owens and Zayn manipulate you any further. Bryan asks Shane what he is trying to say. Shane says Bryan is living vicariously through Owens and Zayn. AJ Styles’ music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Styles says he has traveled over 10,000 miles defending the WWE Championship. Styles was built for the grind. Styles can put up with anything. The only thing he can’t put up with is Smackdown management obsessing over Owens and Zayn. Styles doesn’t care who wins tonight. Shane and Bryan need to just stay out of the way tonight.
WWE SMACKDOWN 6 February 2018 MATCH CARD & RESULTS
1. Charlotte Flair defeated Liv Morgan w/Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan in a Women’s singles match
2. The Bludgeon Brothers defeated Local Talent in a tag team match
3. Bobby Roode (c) vs Rusev w/Aiden English in a singles match for United States Championship
4. Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable defeated The Ascension in a tag team match
5. Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn singles Number One Contender’s Match ended in a no contest
WWE SMACKDOWN 6 February 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
1. Bryan. Bryan says Styles can’t make matches but he can. Tonight they will face Styles and Nakamura. Bryan says he agrees they both deserve another shot at the WWE title. Zayn hugs Bryan. Bryan says next weel Owens will face Zayn. The winner faces Styles at Fastlane.
2. As Harper and Rowen start to leave The Usos walk down the ramp. The Usos and Harper and Rowen have a brief staredown.
3. In an in-ring segment featuring The Usos: Jimmy says last week they told us what day on ish was all about. Tonight they are out here tell us about what being locked down is all about. Jey says he ain’t talking about taking cold showers or being locked down for 23 hours out of the day. Jimmy says a lot of cats out here are out here acting hungry. Jey says they can’t eat until the Usos say so. A lot of cats are out here sleeping on the Usos. 2017 was the year of the Usos. They went from they might be aight to match of the night When you feel someone creeping out on you, nah, it’s not paranoia, nah it’s the Usos!
4. Daniel Bryan reveals this week’s Smackdown Live top 10 List which is as follows:
10. Tye Dillinger
9. Randy Orton
8. Becky Lynch
7. The Usos
6. The New Day
5. Bobby Roode
3. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Charlotte Flair
1. AJ Styles
5. Backstage, New Day is upset about being so low on the list. Kingston and Big E. are consoling Woods by rubbing pancakes on his face.
6. Backstage Social Media Promo: Rusev Day
Aiden English says he prepares as an artist should… But Rusev? He prepares like a warrior does. Rusev is shown pumping iron. Rusev gets up and yells “Machka!”
7. In Ring Segment: Aiden English sings about how crappy the town is and that today is Rusev Day.
8. After the match between Roode vs Rusev, Randy Orton hits the ring and RKOs Roode. Orton then RKOs English and Rusev.
9. Backstage, Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable make fun of Breezango and the Ascension.
10. Backstage, Zayn says tonight is his chance to step out of Owens’ shadow. Owens will stop at nothing tonight but then again neither will Zayn.
11. Daniel Bryan comes out on the stage and says because of Owens and Zayn’s performance tonight and the fact that Styles got involved, Styles will face Owens and Zayn in a triple threat match at Fastlane for the WWE Championship.
Keep connected with us here for more WWE SmackDown updates