WWE SmackDown Live 28th March 2017 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Updates :- With WrestleMania 33 just around the corner the brand new episode of SmackDown Live just been concluded where we have watched Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper also AJ Styles Shane McMahon Contract Signing and John Cena, Nikki Bella giving Miz and Maryse A Reality Check we will give you complete detailed information regarding all this in the article further below.
Daniel Bryan asks the Richmond, Virginia crowd if they’re ready for WrestleMania? Big YES! Chants. Let’s get things started on the right foot. Bryan introduces the Commissioner of SmackDown Live, Shane McMahon and AJ Styles. Shane applauds Styles as he walks into the ring. Eight months ago when SmackDown Live became SmackDown Live, they felt that this show was going to be the place for opportunity. Management wouldn’t push their own agendas. A place where everyone can tune in and families can be entertained. Styles was always part of that vision. He’s one of the greatest talents to ever step foot through these ropes and Styles is truly is phenomenal. Shane and Styles finally agree on something. Styles was all over the world before he came to WWE. People were chanting his name. Shane says that Styles used the crowd to catapult himself to the WWE Championship.
Unfortunately, AJ Styles ego got too big and he became arrogant. That arrogance cost Styles his title to John Cena. It also cost him against Randy Orton. Styles ego got in the way of him not being a part of WrestleMania. Shane has always made his opponents reach deep down and give their best. Last week, he saw Styles face and he knew that he had to give everything he’s got. If Styles doesn’t bring his A game, how phenomenal will he feel when Shane’s hand is raised at WrestleMania? Shane proceeds to sign the contract. Styles asks Shane if he knows what kind of match he’s in for? It’s not a Hell in a Cell match. It’s not a Falls Count Anywhere Match. If you are outside the ring for more than ten seconds, you will be counted out. There will be no tables or chairs or ladders. It will be a traditional match.
When Shane McMahon steps into this ring, he’ll step into the world of AJ Styles. In this ring, he’s untouchable. If you want to come in here and wrestle, they will wrestle. If he wants to lay hands, they can lay hands. If Shane wants to take it to the air, he’ll embarrass Shane on every level. Shane has been in the ring with Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, The Rock and The Undertaker, but he’s never been in the ring with AJ Styles. Shane will find out at WrestleMania how phenomenal Styles really is. Styles signs the contract. Both men start talking smack to each other. Styles flips over the table. Bryan tries to separate both men. Bryan wants this to end in a handshake. Shane extends his hand out, but Styles walks out of the ring.
WWE SMACKDOWN 28 March 2017 MATCH CARD & RESULTS
1. Carmella w/James Ellsworth defeated Becky Lynch in a womens singles match
2. Carmella & Alexa Bliss w/James Ellsworth defeated Mickie James & Becky Lynch in a womens tag team match
3. American Alpha, Heath Slater, Rhyno and Mojo Rawley defeated The Usos, Breezango and Dolph Ziggler in a 12 man tag team match
4. Bray Wyatt defeated Luke Harper in a singles match
WWE SMACKDOWN 28 March 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
1. AJ Styles signs the contract. Both men start talking smack to each other. Styles flips over the table. Bryan tries to separate both men. Bryan wants this to end in a handshake. Shane extends his hand out, but Styles walks out of the ring.
2. Alexa Bliss and Mickie James joins the commentary team for Carmella w/James Ellsworth vs Becky Lynch match.
3. Mickie James and Alexa Bliss begin to brawl. Mickie with a flap jack that sends Bliss face first to the ring apron. Bliss rolls back into the ring. Mickie attacks Carmella to cause the disqualification. Becky with a Bexploder Suplex to Carmella. Mickie lays out Bliss with the Mick Kick. Mickie and Becky engage in a stare off.
4. Daniel Bryan announces that Carmella & Alexa Bliss will take on Mickie James & Becky Lynch in a tag team match, right now.
5. Natalya comes down to the ring. Becky with a series of clotheslines to Carmella. Natalya distracts the referee. Ellsworth gets in the way of Becky Lynch. Carmella from behind and rolls Becky up to pickup the victory.
6. After the match, Naomi returns and lays out Natalya on the stage. Naomi clears the ring and announces that she’ll be entering the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship Match at WrestleMania. This Sunday in her hometown, everyone will feel the glow.
7. Nikki says that Miz and Maryse are fake and on Sunday they’re going to kick their ass.
Keep connected with us here for more WWE SmackDown updates