WWE SmackDown 23 June 2016 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Updates :- The latest episode of WWE Weekly wrestling show named SmackDown has already being taped as it happened at Tucson, Arizona which is situated in USA. Seth Rollins had a serious confrontation with the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose also many entertaining matches being take place and we will provide you all the details related to that before the episode being aired.
Tonight episode of WWE SmackDown kicks off with Seth Rollins opens Smackdown with a promo and ends up issuing an open challenge to the locker room. Sami Zayn comes to the ring first, followed by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, who introduces the ‘Championship Edition’ of the Ambrose Asylum. The main event is confirmed to be Rollins versus Zayn.
WWE SmackDown 23 June 2016 Match Card & Results
1. AJ Styles defeated Jimmy Uso in a singles match
2. The New Day defeated The Vaudevillains in a tag team match
3. Dana Brooke (w/ Charlotte) defeated Becky Lynch in a divas singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Sami Zayn in a singles match
5. Chris Jericho defeated Dean Ambrose in a singles match
WWE SmackDown 23 June 2016 Highlights
1. Seth Rollins issues an open challenge to the whole SmackDown locker room
2. Sami Zayn accepts Seth Rollins open challenge
3. Jimmy Uso challenges AJ Styles to a one on one match
4. The Club Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson attacks Jay Uso from behind at ringside
5. Dean Ambrose was on commentary for the match between Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn
6. Seth Rollins attacked Dean Ambrose but ran away after Ambrose made a comeback and teased Dirty Deeds
Stay tuned with us for more WWE SmackDown updates