WWE NXT 31 October 2018 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Details :- On the road to TakeOver: War Games 2 another episode of NXT has been aired tonight as we have watched the debut of Matt Riddle also Aleister Black confronts Candice LeRae. Nikki Cross in Singles action and a lots more.
Tonights episode of WWE NXT opens up with a video package replayed the events that transpired last week revealing Johnny Gargano to be Aleister Black’s attacker.
WWE NXT 31 October 2018 Match Card & Results
1. Nikki Cross defeated Mercedes Martinez in a Womens Singles Match
2. The Street Profits defeated The Mighty in a Tag Team Match
3. Matt Riddle defeated Luke Menzies in a Singles Match
4. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch defeated Raul Mendoza and Humberto Carrillo in a Tag Team Match
WWE NXT 31 October 2018 Highlights
1. The opening played and Vic Joseph and Nigel McGuinness welcomed us to the show hyping up the main event of The War Raiders vs. Adam Cole and Bobby Fish while Percy Watson informed us that Matt Riddle will be making his NXT debut tonight.
2. Post-Match: Candice LeRae came out to confront Nikki Cross. She asked Nikki why she didn’t tell somebody and Nikki just laughed in her face. Then, Aleister came to confront Candice asking her where her husband was. She said that she didn’t know which prompted Aleister to tell her that his future is gone.
3. A package replayed the feud between The Mighty and The Street Profits and they have a rematch coming up next.
4. Cathy Kelley catches up with William Regal who announces Tommaso r defending the NXT Championship against The Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black will battle Johnny Gargano one-on-one at TakeOver as well. Black shows up and tells Regal that Johnny Gargano’s future will Fade to Black.
5. Lars Sullivan swore to take out The Velveteen Dream so that the title shot will be his!
6. A video package was showing of Shayna baszler recapturing the NXT Women’s Championship. After that, she was shown being interviewed after defeating Kairi and Kairi showed up and had to be held back.
7. The Undisputed ERA was seen backstage cutting their typical promo when suddenly The War Raiders ambushed them from behind and they began brawling with all four members of The Undisputed ERA outside of Full Sail. Suddenly, The Undisputed ERA took over with the use of trash cans. Ricochet suddenly appeared and the seven begin brawling inside the arena that’s when Pete Dunne joined the fray. All four of the babyfaces laid out The Undisputed ERA and William Regal came out to officially announce that all eight men would do battle inside War Games at TakeOver to end the show.
Keep connected with us here for more WWE NXT updates