WWE NXT 28 July 2016 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Updates :- The latest episode of WWE NXT just happened where we have witnessed the debut of Kota Ibushi also a new no. 1 contender for NXT Title has been named and yes Bayley got her rematch against Asuka. A lot more interesting developements take place about which we will tell you in this post further.
WWE NXT 28 July 2016 Match Card & Results
1. Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Wesley Blake in a singles match
2. Billie Kay defeated Santana Garrett in a divas singles match
3. TM61 defeated Adrian Nails and Rob Ryzin in a tag team match
4. No Way Jose defeated Steve Cutler in a singles match
4. Kota Ibushi defeated Buddy Murphy in a singles match
WWE NXT 28 July 2016 Highlights
1. William Regal announced Nakamura as the new no. 1 contender for NXT Title
2. Bayley will get her match for the NXT Women’s title against Asuka at NXT Brooklyn.
3. No Way Jose calls out Austin Aries after defeating Steve Cutler
4. Shinsuke Nakamura comes out on the ramp and stares down Samoa Joe
Do come again for more WWE NXT updates