WWE Monday Night RAW 8 October 2018 Results Highlights Written Details DX Returns :- Tonight on Monday Night RAW episode in Chicago we have seen the return of D-Generation X as Shawn Michaels came out of retirement finally after 8.5 years also Ronda Rousey opponent has been announced for Evolution 2018 PPV and a lots more about which we will reveal further.
Tonights episode of Monday Night RAW begins with an In Ring Segment featuring Triple H and Shawn Michaels
Triple H says 25 years is a long time to climb a mountain. You climb it because its the biggest and worst of them all. You climb it year after year. They should be smiling right now because this Saturday they made it to the top of the mountain. Now they are left to wonder if the mountain was a lie the whole time. Respect is not something they give easily. It takes a lot to earn is. Triple H explains the definition of respect.
HBK says sometimes you respect people for what they used to be. HBK had a long time to sit there and think about what happened at Super Show-Down. HBK thought about the last eight and a half long years were he has honored his word. Before HBK could get off the plane Triple H walked up to him and said three words he never thought he would hear again, “are you ready?” Triple H challenges the Brothers of Destruction to a match at Crown Jewel. HBK says D-Generation X is ready. Triple H and HBK rip off their shirts to reveal new DX shirts.
WWE RAW 8 October 2018 MATCH CARD & RESULTS
1. Bobby Lashley w/Lio Rush defeated Kevin Owens in a Singles Match
2. Rousey Rousey and Bella Twins defeated The Riott Squad in a 6 Women Tag Team Match
3. Ronda Rousey vs Nikki Bella for the RAW Womens Title announced for Evolution 2018 PPV
4. The Conquistador wins the Battle Royal
5. Ember Moon defeated Nia Jax in a Womens Singles Match
6. Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated the Ascension in a tag team match
7. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintyre defeated The Shield in a 6 Man Tag Team Match
WWE RAW 8 October 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
1. Bobby Lashley turns heel at Monday Night RAW and attacks Kevin Owens after his match
2. Backstage, Finn Bálor and Bayley say there is no way Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox will be on the same page tonight. Rush and Lashley walk in and try to hijack Bayley and Bálor’s interview.
3. Elias says when the legends talk about the WWE and the future they are talking about Elias. John Cena knows it. Elias says he can always admit when he is wrong and what happened Saturday was not his fault. Elias sings a song taking a dump on Chicago and Cena. Ronda Rousey interrupts.
4. Bella Twins turned heel and attacks Ronda Rousey at Monday Night RAW
5. Ronda Rousey vs Nikki Bella for the RAW Womens Title announced for Evolution 2018 PPV
6. Backstage, Dolph Ziggler tries to fire up Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre. McIntyre tells Ziggler to stfu since he was the one who got pinned at Super Show-Down. Strowman tells them both to stop bickering. McIntyre and Ziggler are there to watch Strowman’s back so he can win the title. If they don’t get it together this will not end well.
7. Backstage, Heath Slater asks Baron Corbin if he can be in the battle royal. Corbin says no.
8. Baron Corbin has the ring full of local talent. There is going to be a battle royal for the first spot in the Crown Jewel tourney. Corbin says he couldn’t just put himself in the tourney, so he is going to win this battle royal.
9. After the match, the Conquistador takes his mask off and it’s Kurt Angle.
10. Backstage, Angle says he is still technically on vacation.
11. After the match, Jax hugs Moon.
12. Trish Stratus says she is here to correct the revisionist history. Alexa Bliss and Mickie James come out on the stage. Stratus makes fun of Bliss’ height. Bliss says Stratus sucked. Stratus says if Bliss was around when Stratus was wrestling Stratus would have been an afterthought. Stratus tells Bliss to get in the ring. Bliss and James charge the ring.
13. Mickie James says Bliss isn’t doing this right here right now. James says that she and Bliss should team up at Evolution. Stratus says she would need a partner. Lita comes out. A brawl breaks out. Stratus kicks James in the head. Lita goes up top for a moonsault but Bliss pulls James out of the ring.
14. Backstage, the Shield says they are going to do bad things to the Dogs of War.
15. After the match, the Authors of Pain hit the ring and lay out everyone.
16. Paul Heyman comes out and says he is here to see a fight. Lesnar is going to walk into Crown Jewel on his own. Reigns and Strowman have their cronies. Heyman tells us that Lesnar is going to be the Universal Champion once again.
17. After the match, Ambrose walks away.
Keep connected with us here for more WWE RAW updates