WWE Monday Night RAW 5 July 2016 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Updates :- The brand new episode of WWE most popular weekly wrestling show Monday Night RAW just ended were we have seen an amazing 16 man elimination tag team match as some more former GM’s pitching up to run SmackDown after the brand split, another confrontation between Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins and a lot more about which we will give you all the exclusive details in this article further.
Tonight episode of Monday Night RAW Raw kicks off with a huge backstage cookout with all of the WWE Superstars. The Vaudevillains tried to do a spoken word piece, but someone throws a piece a cake at them. The Miz and Maryse walk in and say that this is not the time for a food fight. Someone throws a chocolate cake at Miz. A huge food fight breaks out.
WWE Raw 5 July 2016 Match Card & Results
1. Rusev defeated Titus O’Neil in a singles match
2. Enzo and Big Cass defeated The Social Outcast in a tag team match
3. Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz in a singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler in a singles match
5.The Golden Truth defeated The Vaudevillains in a tag team match
6. Becky Lynch defeated Summer Rae in a divas singles matych
7. Team U.S.A. (Big Show, Jack Swagger, Apollo Crews, Mark Henry, Zack Ryder, The Dudley Boyz, and Kane defeated Team Not U.S.A Chris Jericho, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus in a 16 tag team elimination match
WWE Monday Night RAW 5 July 2016 Highlights
1. A backstage food fight happened at the Monday Night RAW Kick off where superstars were seen throwing cake at each other
2. After defeating Titus O’Neil Rusev mocks United States
3. The Social Outcast come out dressed as revolutionaries on Monday Night RAW
4. Sasha Banks locks in the Banks statement on Charlotte but Dana Brooke pulls Charlotte out of the ring.
5. Before Ambrose can leave the ring, Seth Rollins comes out for his match. Ambrose walks away, but he turns around and runs back into the ring. Rollins squares up, but Ambrose rolled out to the announce table and sits down to do commentary for Rollins match.
6. After the match, Rollins stands on the announce table and says Roman Reigns should not be in the triple threat match at Battleground.
7. Dean Ambrose stands on the opposite announce table. Rollins tells Ambrose he is going to take back his title. Ambrose tells Rollins he can have the title right now.
8. Dean Ambrose tosses the title at Seth Rollins and hits dirty deeds on the announce table.
9. Vickie Guerrero comes out and says that she should become the new General Manager of SmackDown but security removed her
10. AJ Styles and The Club attack John Cena. Enzo and Big Cass run in to make the save. Cena, Enzo, and Big Cass clear the ring.
11. The Wyatt Family invited The New Day to their compound
Keep connected with us for more WWE updates