WWE Monday Night RAW 30 July 2018 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Details :- Another episode of Monday Night RAW has happened tonight as Beast ‘Brock Lesnar’ came back to the show also Rowdy Ronda Rousey makes her return after her month long suspension. The road to Summerslam 2018 continues with some awesome matches and backstage segments.
Tonights episode of Monday Night RAW starts with an In Ring Segment featuring Roman Reigns
Reigns says he has to give “Bob” (Bobby Lashley) a shoutout because after going to war with him a few times Reigns now respects Lashley. Reigns has ZERO respect for Lesnar. Lesnar never shows up. Lesnar doesn’t have time to be here but Lesnar can show up in UFC. Reigns says Lesnar doesn’t have the stones to step into Reigns yard and get in Reigns face. Heyman comes out and does his normal intro. Heyman says Lesnar has given him permission to congratulate Reigns for winning another shot at the Universal Title. Heyman says that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Reigns should be in a padded room at this point. Heyman gives us a spoiler: Lesnar will defeat Reigns and go on to become a two-sport champion. Reigns tells Heyman to shut up and bring Lesnar out. Heyman says Lesnar is here but Lesnar will come out when he feels like it and if feels like it. Reigns says if Lesnar shows up at SummerSlam Reigns is going to send Lesnar back to UFC. Not as champion, but as Reigns bitch.
WWE RAW 30 July 2018 MATCH CARD & RESULTS
1. Baron Corbin defeated Finn Balor in a Singles Match
2. Alicia Fox w/Alexa Bliss defeated Natalya w/Ronda Rousey in a Womens singles match
3. Jinder Mahal w/Sunil Singh defeated Braun Strowman in a singles match
4. Apollo Crews w/ Titus Worldwide defeated Akam w/Rezar in a singles Match
5. Seth Rollins defeated Drew McIntyre w/Dolph Ziggler in a singles match
6. The Revival defeated The Deleters of Worlds in a tag team match
7. Sasha Banks and Bayley defeated Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan in a Womens tag team Match
WWE RAW 30 July 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
1. Backstage, Lesnar is sitting on a couch reading Backwoodsman. Heyman walks in and asks Lesnar if he heard what Reigns said about him. Lesnar says of course not. Lesnar doesn’t watch the show. Heyman gives Lesnar his phone to watch the video. Lesnar tosses Heyman’s phone and sits back down. Lesnar goes back to the hilarious named magazine he was reading.
2. After the match, Corbin runs back into the ring and attacks Bálor.
3. Backstage, Kurt Angle tells Heyman that Lesnar is under contract and needs to appear in front of the crowd. Heyman says Lesnar fulfilled his obligation the minute Lesnar stepped into the arena. Angle tells Heyman that Heyman is under contract to WWE. If Lesnar doesn’t appear Angle is going to terminate Heyman’s contract. Heyman asks if Angle is serious. Angle tells Heyman that he isn’t kidding. Heyman sighs and walks away.
4. Backstage, Alexa Bliss walks up to Alicia Fox. Bliss tells Fox that Mickie James is injured so Bliss handpicked Fox to take James’ place. Bliss tells Fox to take care of Natalya and Bliss will deal with Ronda Rousey (who will be in Natalya’s corner). Fox… says Foxy things and walks away.
5. After the match, Rousey chases Bliss into the ring. After a Judo throw, Rousey is about to put Bliss in the armbar. Fox tries to make the save but Rousey picks up Fox and hits a rolling Samoan drop. Rousey chases Bliss again. Fox attacks Rousey from behind. Fox tosses Rousey into the barricade over and over again.
6. Backstage, Heyman tells Lesnar he should go out to the ring. Heyman tries to give Lesnar a few reasons why Lesnar should go out to the ring. Lesnar tells Heyman that he is getting under his skin. Heyman says he doesn’t give a crap about the WWE Universe. Lesnar would prefer to be home on his own couch. Lesnar tells Heyman to go get him a steak.
7. Backstage, Rousey says she wants a fight and she wants it asap. Angle tells Rousey that she will have her first match on Raw next week against Fox.
8. Elias says he dropped the greatest album of all time. Elias list all of the stars he beat when his album dropped. Elias says he could have gone higher than Drake but he was interrupted by Bobby Lashley. Elias makes fun of Miami for worshiping Pitbull and the Rock. Lashley interrupts. Elias asks what Lashley what he is doing out here. Lashley says he is a big fan of Elias. Lashley wants to be out here for whatever Elias is doing. Elias says
9. Lashley wants to sing with Elias. Lashley says he fights he doesn’t sing. Elias says for one night only Lashley is going to sing with Elias. Elias tells Lashley to come in whenever he feels it. Elias starts to sing Rocking Robin. Lashley joins in. Elias attacks Lashley from behind. Elias says Lashley isn’t going to steal his thunder. Lashley fires up and belly-t0-belly suplexes Elias. Elias runs away.
10. Backstage, Kevin Owens tells Corbin that Corbin is Owens’ son favorite wrestler. Owens tells Corbin that Angle is trying to ruin Owens chance of winning the MITB briefcase. Angle is trying to force Lesnar out to the ring so Braun Strowman can cash in and Owens will not get his chance to win the belt. Corbin tells Owens that Lesnar is Angle’s problem and walks away.
11. Backstage, Corbin tells Angle that Stephanie wants to talk to him.
12. Backstage, Roode attacks Mojo Rawley.
13. After the match, Rollins fights Ziggler off.
14. Backstage, Angle and Corbin walk into Reigns locker room. Angle tells Reigns that Stephanie asked Angle to remove Reigns from the building. Reigns says he doesn’t care. Angle tells Reigns that if he doesn’t leave Reigns will lose his title match. Reigns says he knows what Stephanie has on Angle but Reigns knows Angle is a dog. Angle can’t put up with this for much longer. Angle puts his head down. Corbin asks for the officers to come in an remove Reigns. Angle asks if this is necessary. Corbin laughs as Reigns walks by. Reigns punches Corbin in the jaw. Corbin drops like a sack of potatoes.
15. Charly asks Dallas and Axel what the secret to their success is. Dallas says they are living their dreams. Axel says he doesn’t want to give up. Dallas thanks the fans for being on their side. Dallas and Axel call the Deleters of Worlds sore losers. Axel says he wants them to come out to the ring. The lights go out and Hardy and Wyatt appear in the ring.
16. Hardy says the B-Team’s success is a cosmic anomaly. Wyatt says the B-Team’s dreams are not real. Nightmares? Those are real. The Revival come out to the ring and brag about beating Lashley and Reigns. The Revival says they are the next in line. a brawl breaks out between the Deleters and the Revival.
17. Backstage, Rollins says it is frustrating to constantly have to fight two people at one. It won’t stop Rollins from getting back his IC title. Ziggler and McIntyre attack Rollins.
18. Backstage, Heyman begs Lesnar to come to the ring. Heyman tells Lesnar that Reigns is gone. Lesnar asks if they got paid. Heyman says yes. Heyman says he is going to give it to Lesnar straight. Heyman tells Lesnar that if he doesn’t come out to the ring Heyman will get fired. Heymans says please do it because they are friends. Lesnar gets up and grabs Heyman by the jacket. Lesnar says they aren’t friends and they never were. Heyman works for Lesnar. Lesnar tells Heyman to go out there and do his job.
19. Angle says either Lesnar comes out now or it’s Heyman’s last night on Raw. Heyman walks out and he does his normal intro but with zero affection in his voice. Heyman tells Angle that Lesnar isn’t coming out tonight. Angle goes off and lists all of the things a champion is supposed to do. Lesnar does none of it. Angle calls Lesnar the worst Universal Champion of all time.
20. Heyman says he isn’t going to argue with Angle. Heyman says Lesnar is the worst champion ever. Heyman has been trying to fix or mold Lesnar but Lesnar doesn’t list. Heyman has tried so hard but nothing works. If Angle has to do anything to anyone do it to Lesnar. Heyman says he tried. Lesnar doesn’t care. Angle fires Heyman. Heyman grabs Angle by the leg and begs for his job. Lesnar finally comes out to the ring. Heyman gets up and struts around the ring as if he knew Lesnar was coming.
Keep connected with us here for more WWE RAW updates