TNA IMPACT Wrestling 25 October 2018 Results Winners Losers Highlights Written Details :- The latest episode of IMPACT Wrestling has been aired tonight and we have watched Johnny Impact defending his World Heavyweight Title against Ray Fenix also Kiera Hogan faces Su Yung in a Womens Singles Match with Allie at ringside and a lots more about which we will take in this post below.
Tonights episode of IMPACT Wrestling starts with Scarlet Bordeaux walking into the ring, poses and takes a seat on the stage to watch the next match.
TNA IMPACT 25 October 2018 Match Card & Results
1. Sami Callihan w/oVe defeated Trevor Lee in a Singles match
2. LAX defeated The Heavenly Bodies in a Tag Team match
3. Gama Singh vs Rohit Raju Singles Match ended in a No Contest
4. Moose and Killer Kross defeated KM and Fallah Bahh in a Singles Match
5. Su Yung defeated Kiera Hogan w/Allie in a Womens Singles Match
6. Johnny Impact (c) defeated Fenix in a Singles Match for the Impact World Championship
TNA IMPACT 25 October 2018 Highlights
1. After the match, Brian Cage runs to the ring and takes out both Crist brothers. Cage hands Callihan his bat and tells Callihan to try to use it. Callihan tries to attack but Cage picks up Callihan and F5s him. Cage calls for the Drill Claw. The Crist brothers pull Callihan out of the ring.
2. Backstage, King is complaining to Homicide and Hernadez about not being able to take out Konnan and LAX. King stops and says he may have just figured out how they can touch LAX without breaking the truce.
3. Eli Drake confronts Don Callis at the commentary desk. Callis says Drake can’t be out there because Drake has a pending lawsuit against Impact Wrestling. Callis tells Drake he should do commentary and leaves.
4. Backstage, Tessa Blanchard confronts Taya Valkyrie about what Valkyrie said last week. Blanchard says she doesn’t care what Valkyrie said. Valkyrie says Blanchard obviously cares. Why else would she burst in here right now? Blanchard challenges Valkyrie to a match next week with the title on the line. Valkyrie tells Blanchard that she will see her next week.
5. After the match, Raju attacks help him up. All three men leave together.
6. Backstage, Johnny Impact says Fenix is one of his best friends. Tonight, let the best man win.
7. Backstage, Moose and Edwards continue to fight.
8. After the match, the OGz and King attack Fenix. Pentagon Jr. hits the ring to make the save.
9. Backstage, Kross is standing over Impact’s prone body.
Stay connected with us here for more TNA IMPACT Wrestling updates