SRH vs KKR Eliminator Prediction Bookies Favourite Betting Odds Expected Playing XI’s Vivo IPL 9 :- RCB has reached the final of IPL 9 and now its time for Eliminator between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkatra Knight Riders as the winner of this match will play against last night’s loser team ‘Gujarat Lions’ for ticket to finale in the 2nd Qualifier. The match is going to be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi which is a spinner friendly track looking at the history of this ground.
Facts and Figures
1. KKR has defeated SRH in their previous face off after which they reached the plaoffs of IPL 9
2. Opening batters of SRH – David Warner & Shikhar Dhawan have scored 88 runs in the four innings between them in two matches against KKR in this IPL. They scored 100-plus against all other oppositions.
3. There have been no partnerships of fifty or more between Gautam Gambhir and Robin Uthappa in the last five matches of KKR. In the nine games prior to it, they had five.
4. Top all rounder of KKR ‘Andre Russell’ is all set to make a return in this match as he is fit to play now after suffering a serious leg injury earlier in this season
5. Among top 5 leading wicket takers in IPL 9 medium pacer from SRH ‘Bhuvneshwar Kumar’ is at 4th spot as he has taken 18 wickets in 14 matches he has played
As per bookies KKR is a clear favourite win the eliminator match against SRH and below are the rates that they are giving
Kolkata Knight Riders – Rs 1.83
Sunrisers Hyderabad – Rs 2.00
Winner Prediction – KKR will win todays match of IPL 9 vs SRH
RCB – 65%
SRH – 35%
SRH Playing XI – Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner(c), Kane Williamson, Yuvraj Singh, Moises Henriques, Deepak Hooda, Naman Ojha(w), Karn Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Barinder Sran, Mustafizur Rahman
KKR Playing XI – Gautam Gambhir(c), Robin Uthappa(w), Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Suryakumar Yadav, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Umesh Yadav, Morne Morkel
Stay connected with us for more IPL 9 updates