Bollywood Dabangg Salman Khan on Sunday created a lot of controversy by supporting 1993 Bombay blast convict Yakum Memon on Twitter. The conspirator has been sentenced to death by honourable Supreme Coiurt of India on 21 July 2015 and he is currently scheduled to be executed by hanging on 30 July 2015.
Yakub Memon is the brother of one of the prime suspects in the bombings, Tiger Memon. Following a series of appeals, the Supreme Court of India rejected his final appeal on 21 July 2015.
This is what Salman Khan tweeted in favour of Yakub Memon and his brother Tiger
1. Hang Tiger
2. Brother is being hanged for tiger. Aarrre Whr is tiger?
3. Tiger ki hi to kami hai India mein. Tiger ko Lao. Hum toh upne family par mar jaaaeen. Tiger tumhaara bhai kuch Dino mein tumhare liyeh
4. Phasisi k phande pe chardne walla hai . Koi statement. Koi address. Kuch toh bolo k tum teh. Wah bhai ho toh aisa. Matlab. Ya khoob menan.
5. Kaun sa tiger kaisa tiger kidhar hai tiger. Samaj raha hai tiger. Kay soch k nam diya tha aur kya maina nikal liya uus ka.
6. 1 innocent man killed is killing the humanity
7. Yaqub menon pe pad k coment karna
9. Get Tiger
10. Get tiger hang him. Parade him not his brother
11. Kidhar chupa hai tiger? Hey koi tiger nahi hai hai hai billi aur hum ek billi ko nahi pakad sakteh.
12. Sharif Saab ek darkhaust hai k agar yeh aap k mulkh mein hai toh plz iktila kar deejiyeh.
13. been wanting to tweet Tis fr 3 days n was afraid to do so but it involves a man’s n family. Don’t hang brother hang tha lomdi who ran away
14. N no 1 ever Address him as tiger ever . Does not deserve that at all. Hang that………….. fill in th blanks
Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan recently said in an interview that he completely disagrees with the opinion of his son and he should not say anything about these kind of serious topics without any knowladge.