On the morning of 69th Independence Day of India 2015 Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi has given his speech today from the stage of Rajpath Delhi after the Flag hosting and these are the main points of his 40 minutes long Bhashan checkout :-
Narendra Modi Independence Day 2015 Speech Highlights
* I salute our brave freedom fighters today
* This is the Team that makes the nation and takes our nation to new heights
* Be it casteism or communalism, there is no place for them. In no way can they be tolerated
*’Jan Bhagidari’ is the biggest asset of our democracy. “Be it MyGov, letters from citizens, Mann Ki Baat, communication with people…daily Jan Bhagidari is increasing”, the PM said.
* The poor want to move away from poverty and that is why, all our programmes must be for the poor- PM Modi
*Bank accounts are essential for integrating poor into the financial system, 17 crore people opened accounts under Jan Dhan Yojna.
*All our programmes and institutions should be helpful to the poor; have to empower them through financial inclusion.
* Last time from the Red Fort I spoke about toilets and cleanliness. People wondered what kind of PM is he, talking about these issues.
*If there is something that has touched every person, it is the movement towards cleanliness.
*Almost 4.25 lakh toilets were built in 2.62 lakh schools nationwide in one year; this gives self-confidence that we can do what we want.
* Who has given maximum strength to Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan? It is the children of India.
* We have been very successful in our campaign to make toilets, especially for girls in schools across India.
* We introduced Shrameva Jayate Yojana. It is an effort to chage the way we look at the workers of India.
* Dignity of labour has to be our national duty, it has to be a part of our nature.
* India can be free of corruption but we need lots of measures. We have to start from top.
* Some people like to remain in ‘Nirasha’. And they are not satisfied till they have spoken about it to other people.
*20 lakh Indians have given up LPG subsidy
*Coal block auction has been undertaken by the govt, national exchequer will get Rs 3 lakh crore.
* On the issue of black money, we took a lot of steps within such a short time. We formed a SIT under the SC’s guidance the day we took over.
*Some people are worried about tough law on black money. it has ensured that nobody dares to take black money out of the country.
* PM makes disclosure that Rs 6500 crores disclosed under compliance window of black money and foreign assets law.
*CBI has registered 1800 corruption cases after we formed government.
*I assure the ex servicemen that One Rank One Pension has been accepted in principle but it is in talks. We want to get a solution which is acceptable to all. Discussions have come to the final leg, we hope for a positive result.
Narendra Modi ends his 69th Independence Day Speech with Jai Hind Jai Bharat slogans and when he was going back all the children present there mobbed him and hugged him.