Neem Karoli Baba Wiki & Unknown Facts Who Showed Mark Zuckerberg the Right Path :- A few days back during Facebook Townhall Chat Mark Zuckerberg told Prime Minister Narendra Modi that once his mentor Steve Jobs had recommended him to visit a temple in India to find the vision for his progress but no one knows which place, temple or ashram he went to well we are about to reveal all the details about that.
The Present Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg spent a month in the country, including two days at the ashram of Neem Karoli Baba, who is famous for having given guidance to some tech greats, including Steve Jobs
Neem Karoli Baba’s Kainchi Dham ashram near Nainital, Uttarakhand. It is here Jobs is said to have got his vision to create Apple.
10 Less Known Facts about Neem Karoli Baba
1. Neem Karoli Baba was born to a Brahmin family in Akbarpur village of Firozabad district in Uttar Pradesh
2. When he was 11, Neem Karoli Baba was married to a Brahmin girl. Soon after his marriage, he left his home and wandered throughout the India as a sadhu and was known by many names.
3. It is believed that by the time Neem Karoli Baba was 17 years old, he knew everything.
4. After 10-15 years, his father was informed that his son was spotted somewhere in Uttar Pradesh’s Farrukhabad. His father immediately rushed to the district and ordered him to return to home and stay with the family. Baba has two sons and a daughter. During his stay at home, Neem Karoli Baba kept himself engaged in social works.
5. In 1962, Baba Neem Karoli built a chabootara around a place where two spiritual gurus Sadhu Premi Baba and Sombari Maharaj had performed Yagyas in Kainchi village.
6. He also built Lord Hanuman’s temple at many places. The first temple of Lord Hanuman was inaugurated in June 15, 1964. The second temple was built in Vrindavan.
7. Baba Karoli Baba has temples in several places including Lucknow and an Ashram in Texas, US. According to his website, Maharajji established at least 108 temples.
8. In the late 60’s an American known as Baba Ram Dass authored books telling of Neem Karoli Baba and hundreds of westerners went for his darshan.
9. Neem Karoli Baba opted Vrindavan’s land for his Samadhi. He died on September 10, 1973. A temple for him was subsequently built at the Ashram. His statue was consecrated on June 15, 1976.
10. Anyone who wants to visit the Ashram in Kainchi village needs to request prior permission. After a reference from one of the older devotees, one can stay for three days. The ashram is closed for a large portion of the year as it becomes very cold there.
For more news related to Gadgets and Technology stay conntected with us