Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday 17 August 2015 addressed Indian diaspora at Dubai Cricket Stadium where about 50,000 people were present and in our article further we are about to discuss the major highlights of Modi speech in Dubai also the announcements he made checkout :-
There are the main highlights of 1 hour and 10 minutes speech of Narendra Modi in UAE on 17 August 2015 :-
1. I can see a ‘mini India’ in fromt of me. I salute all Indians who have come from every corner of UAE. You are among those who are earning livelihood here for 15-20 years and continue to make India proud through your coonduct.
2. Every year more than 700 flights come here. If there such a great number of planes come to a country, it is this nation but it took 34 years for an Indian PM to come here.
3. We sent water to Maldives when the country was out of water supply though air, steam. Afghanistan has been facing issues since a long time, We have always been by their side. We all have seen Kabuliwala which brings nostalgia to our minds. We must co-operate with our naighbours and develop together.
4. SAARC nations has started a new process. Before the nations would only fight, sometimes against India. But now they have come together. Some people have problems when we progress, but that should not deter our efforts. We will launch a satellite that will help SAARC nations. It will help farmer, fishermen, education and common man of the nations.
5. PM speak sabout Pradhan Mantri Bima Suraksha Yojna, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Suraksha Yojna. Asks audience to present their sister with Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Suraksha Yojna for Raksha Bandhan.
6. If you have complaints to gove to the embassy, we have launched a platform called Madad that will help redress your grievance
7. E-migrate portal for Indians to make their migration technicalities easier. Have asked to fix probems with the portal in 30 days.
8. We are asking the world to come and ‘Make in India’…there are many opportunities. There is 48% growth in FDI.
9. There are those nations believe in terrorism and those who believe in humanity. Those nations who support later must unite. There is no good or bad Taliban, good or bad terrorism. You are either with terrorism or with humanity.
10. Terrorism has no boundaries. There was a blast in Bangkok that killed many innocents today