Miss Diva 2016 Auditions Dates Venues Timings Rules Cities Judges Full Details Check :- After Urvashi Rautela previous year now its your chance for beauties all across India to earn the Crown of Miss Diva 2016 and then after that the winner will get a golden chance to represent India at Miss Universe 2016 beauty pageant and we will bring you all the details related to that in our article further.
Miss Diva is a part of Femina Miss India pageant that sends India’s representatives to Miss Universe and other pageants after Miss Universe Organization awarded back the franchise to Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. A separate pageant Miss Diva – 2013 was conducted to send representative to Miss Universe. In earlier days Femina Miss India used to send its winner to compete at Miss Universe pageant.
Eligibility Criteria For Miss Diva 2016 Auditions
Between 18 yrs- under 27 (Under 27- as of February 1st , 2016)
– Height 5.5″ & above
– Unmarried, single and not engaged
– Indian Passport holder, OCI, NRI ( OCI & NRI cannot be the title holder but they can be the 1st runner or the 2nd runner up)
Auditions of Miss Diva 2016 will be conducted in the following cities.
10. Mumbai (Final Round of Auditions)
Shortlisted candidates from the city auditions will come for the final round of auditions in Mumbai
Miss Diva 2016 Auditions Locations Details
Ahmedabad Auditions- 24th June, 2016
Radisson Blu, Near Panchvati Cross Roads, Off C.G. Road, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, India 380006
Kolkata Auditions- 26th June, 2016
The Park Kolkata, 17 Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 , India
Lucknow Auditions – 17th June, 2016
The Golden Tulip Hotel, 6, Station Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Delhi Auditions- TBD
Hyderabad Auditions- TBD
Pune Auditions- 3rd July, 2016
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nagar Bypass Road,Near Reliance Mall, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Bangalore Auditions- TBD
Indore Auditions- 19th June, 2016
Jalsa Banquets, 1, Jhalaria Road, Off By-pass Road,Nipania, Near Shishukunj School, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Chandigarh Auditions: TBD
Mumbai Auditions: TBD
Rules & Regulations Miss Diva 2016 Auditions
Applicant will be notified with a registration number (eg : P123456789 ) – upon successful submission of online application which is only an acknowledgement of successful registration.
Please do not entertain any queries regarding Miss India and Miss Diva if they are not from the email address stated above.
You can also send us the below information on our email email@example.com
CITY OF RESIDENCE:
3 PHOTOGRAPHS : Close up, mid-length and full-length
DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE OFFICE
YOU WILL BRING THE DOCUMENTS ONLY IF SHORTLISTED TO THE CITY PAGEANT/REGIONAL AUDITION
1.Copy of passport
a).If applicant doesn’t have a Passport she must apply for one as soon as possible and send in details.
2.Copy of birth certificate
3) Fitness certificate
a).May be obtained by a local physician / family doctor stating the applicant is physically and mentally fit.Click here for sample
4. Unmarried affidavit
a). Should be made on Rs.100 stamp paper and notarized.
Click here for sample affidavit
5. Three photographs – Close up, mid-length and full-length
If you don’t have a portfolio, we recommend you to get one clicked: Following are the few photographers we recommend in the major metros:
What to Bring Miss Diva 2016 Auditions
Contestants auditioning at all City Auditions, please ensure you bring the following articles: Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Indore and Hyderabad
1) Hot pants (shorts): Denims
2) White singlet / Ganjee
3) Cocktail Dress: 1-2 options of short, fitted, black sexy cocktail dresses. Please DO NOT wear long evening gowns for round two
4) Inners: Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g – strings, strapless bras, silicone’s and cups for swimwear, panty liners etc.
5) Footwear: Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels in black, silver, gold or skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are minimum of 4 inch heels.
6) Jewellery : Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe jewellery and attire.
7. Makeup: Cannot be loud, has to be minimalist and natural
8. Hair: Cannot be pinned up, must be open and have volume
The Audition round will have two rounds:
The first round, the contestants will be required to wear denim shorts and white ganjees for judges to assess the overall physical criteria- height, proportionality etc. This will be the first elimination round.
Cocktail dress round: Here the judges could ask you a couple of questions to get to know you better- about yourself, why Miss Diva, questions on your interests, career, future, family etc.
Contestants auditioning at a regional/final round of auditions: Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai
Please ensure you bring the following articles with you to the Audition:
1) Black Bikini: Please carry some options of black swim wear – two-piece, well fitted and in good condition.
2) Sarong : Carry appropriate sarong to go with the same.
3) Bathrobe: A bathrobe to cover up in between sessions and in the green room.
4) Hot pants (shorts): Denims
5) White singlet / Ganjee
6) Cocktail Dress: 1-2 options of short, fitted, black sexy cocktail dresses. Please DO NOT wear long evening gowns for Round 2.
7) Inners: Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g – strings, strapless bras, silicone’s and cups for swimwear, panty liners etc.
8) Footwear: Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels in black or white or silver or gold or skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are minimum of 4-5 inch heels.
9) Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire (No jewellery with Bikini ).
10. Makeup: Cannot be loud, has to be minimalist and natural
Audition Rounds Details Miss Diva 2016
The first round would be Shorts and White singlet round (this is an elimination round)
The Second round will be the swimsuit round(only applicable in regional cities) where the contestants will wear bikinis with sarongs for judges to assess the overall physical criteria- height, proportionality etc. This will be the second elimination round.
The third round Cocktail dress round. Here the judges could ask you a couple of questions to get to know you better- about yourself, why Miss India, questions on your interests, career, future, family etc.
Miss Universe 2000 winner Lara Dutta is going to be the Judge of Miss Diva 2016
Stay tuned with us for more updates on Miss Diva 2016 Auditions