Meizu M2 Launched in India at Rs. 6,999 Specs Features Where to Buy :- Chinese mobile manufacturer company Meizu has just launched its new smartphone Meizu M2 in the Indian markets today on 9 October 2015. The device is the successor of Meizu M1 smartphone. We will provide you complete information about what this new gadget has in store for you.
All new Meizu M2 is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under FlyMe OS 4.5.
On camera front, Meizu M2 sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 5p lens. It also comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection on lens glass. There is a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing quality selfies and making video calls.
Meizu M2 is backed up by a 2500mAh battery and is rated to deliver up to 10 hours of internet surfing on 4G network and up to 680 hours of standby time. The phone measures 140.1×68.9×8.7mm and weighs 131 grams.
Meizu M2 Technical Specifications
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS 4.5
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, 296ppi pixel density, AGC Dragontrail glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 144GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5p lens and Gorilla Glass 3 protection on lens glass
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture and FotoNation 2.0 smart selfie enhancement
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 140.1×68.9×8.7mm
- Weight: 131 grams
- Dual SIM
Meizu M2 will be available to buy from online retailer Snapdeal starting October 12, 2015. Registration for sale are open now so go ahead and register.
Stay tuned with us for more gadgets updates