GL vs SRH 2nd Qualifier Prediction Bookies Favourite Betting Odds Expected Playing XI’s Vivo IPL 9 :- Today the second qualifier match of Indian Premier League 2016 is going to take place between Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad and this game will decide which team will face Royal Challengers Bangalore in the finals of IPL 9 which is happening on Sunday, 29 May 2016.
Facts and Figures
1. Sunrisers are the only team to beat Gujarat both home and away in IPL 9. They won by 10 wickets at Rajkot and by five wickets at Hyderabad.
2. Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Delhi is the only venue in this IPL 9 season where teams batting first have won more matches (four) than teams chasing (two).
3. Gujarat have five players in their squad who aggregated over 300 runs in this IPL 9 season. For Sunrisers, Yuvraj Singh’s 190 runs in the third best after David Warner (686 runs) and Shikhar Dhawan (473 runs).
4. Gujarat have the top four Powerplay scores to their credit (72/0, 72/1, 71/0 and 70/1) while the four lowest scores in the last five overs of the innings came against SRH (30/4,30/3,31/4 and 31/2).
5. Mustafizur Rahman vs (in all cricket):Suresh Raina – Five innings, 25 runs, 18 balls, three dismissals,Ravindra Jadeja – Five innings,16 runs, 30 balls, five dismissals
As per bookies GL is a clear favourite win the second qualifier match against SRH and below are the rates that they are giving
Sunrisers Hyderabad – Rs 2.00
Gujarat Lions – Rs 1.80
Winner Prediction – GL will win todays match of IPL 9 vs SRH
SRH Playing XI – Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner(c), Naman Ojha(w), Yuvraj Singh, Moises Henriques, Deepak Hooda, Ben Cutting, Bipul Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Barinder Sran, Mustafizur Rahman
GL Playing XI – Aaron Finch, Brendon McCullum, Suresh Raina(c), Dinesh Karthik(w), Dwayne Smith, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Eklavya Dwivedi, Praveen Kumar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Akshdeep Nath
Stay connected with us for more IPL 9 updates