Gionee S Plus with USB Type-C Launched Price Specifications Where to Buy :- One of the most trusted mobile manufactuerer Gionee has launched its new smartphone in India named Gionee S Plus. The biggest attraction of this new device is its USB Type-C port and it comes in the category of the few smartphone with this feature available in the Indian market.
Speaking about the features of Gionee S Plus, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 3GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Amigo 3.1 UI,
Gione S Plus sports a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The device sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing shooter. Backed up by a 3150mAh battery, it comes with several interesting features such as 3D vibration mode, rumble effect, immersive touch and face unlock.
Gionee S Plus Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo 3.1 UI
- Display: 5.5-inch HD AMOLED (1280×720 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3150mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Color Options: Dark Blue, Golden and White
- Dual SIM
Gionee S Plus Price in India
The all new Gionee S Plus will be available to buy in India at a mid range price of Rs. 16,999 in three different colour varients which are : Dark Blue, Golden and White color options.
Stay tuned with us for more updates on mobiles