Leading mobile brand Gionee has launched it all new 4G Android device ion India “Marathon M4” in the Marathon series which is being powered by a massive 5000mAh battery. The new smartphone supports a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720 resulution) and a 1.3GHz quad-core processor.
Gionee Marathon M4 runs on latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.0. It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for capturing quality selfies.
Going towards connectivity it is a dual SIM phone which comes with 4G LTE and the good thing is that 4G supports on both, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India. USB OTG support is also available there and lets you charge other smartphones easily with the bundled OTG cable.
Gionee Marathon M5 with a 6020mAh battery will release in June as per an official statement by the company
Gionee Marathon M4 Technical Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to
- 32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.0
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.7×71.2×10.18mm; Weight: 176g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5000 mAh battery with up to 440h standby and up to 50h talk time
Price of Gionee Marathon M4
Gionee Marathon M4 is priced at Rs. 15,499. It will be available in India via offline and online stores.