Daniel Craig James Bond Spectre Review Rating First Day Collection in India Box Office Report :- Bond is back to thriller the Indian audience again as the new thriller of the classic undercover agent series ‘Spectre’ has been released in India today on 20 November 2015 and the fans of this famous MGM Pictures franchise are looking very much excited to watch this thriller in theatres. We will tell you that whether this new installment of James Bond series is actually worth watching in cinemas or not.
James Bond Spectre Critics Review
James Bond (Daniel Craig) continues his mission to follow what M (Judi Dench) had assigned for him at the end of the events of Skyfall. He goes to Mexico on an unassigned mission where he bumps off a person M had ordered him to do so before she died, and then retrieves a ring from him. The ring had an insignia of an octopus that happened to be the symbol of a secret organisation called SPECTRE. With the help of the widow of the dead assassin, he infiltrates a secret meeting of the organisation, where he happens to meet the leader, Franz Oberhauser (Christoph Waltz). The man who loves to remain in the shadows immediately catches Bond and he had to flee from there. With the assistance of his friends back in the Secret Service organisation, Q (Ben Whishaw) and Moneypenny (Naomie Harris), he goes to meet White, his former nemesis, so that he can get more information about this outfit. White asks him to track down his daughter Madeleine Swann, who would help him in giving more clues about the outfit, before he commits suicide. Bond tracks down Swann (Lea Seydoux), and after convincing her to accompany him, searches out for the shadowy man who is hell-bent on making Bond’s life a living hell.
Meanwhile, the MI5 and the MI6 outfits get merged and the group gets a new leader in C (Andrew Scott), who wants to relieve off all ’00′ agents, and campaigns for Britain to join ‘Nine Eyes’, a global surveillance and intelligence co-operation initiative, putting the new M (Ralph Fiennes). And you can easily guess who C is actually working for!
- Spectre opens up in a impressive way where we got thrilled by seeing the long tracking shot of James Bond masquerading at the Day of The Dead festival in Mexico and with him accompanying an unnamed gorgeous women to her room from where he disappears to eliminate his target.
- The cinematography of Spectre is just awesome and the background score is mind blowing.
- As far as the star performances in Spectre are concerned, Daniel Craig is quite fantastic playing what he is best at – being James Bond. For a change, he gets to crack jokes, and almost pays homage to Roger Moore – Pierce Brosnan wala Bonds. Speaking about his co-star, Lea Seydoux is pretty and acts fine, though she never manages to do what Eva Green did in Casino Royale – being a three dimensional character, instead of just being a damsel-in-distress.
- The story of Spectre is just awful as there is nothing new in it as most of its sequences were appeared copied from many agent or spy thrillers we have seen in the past.
- Christoph Waltz has failed to fulfill expectations as he has done a very bad job playing the character of lead villain in Spectre Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
- Censor Board of India has also chopped off many love making and kissing scenes from Spectre Indian version so the film has already lost all its spice.
On the whole James Bond Spectre is a total wastage of time and money as director Sam Mendes has completely messed up with his plot but if you really want to watch this Daniel Craig starrer then we recommend you to wait for its official DVD to get released in markets.
James Bond Spectre Star Rating 1.5/5*
James Bond Spectre 1st Day Business
Now moving forward towards the opening day collection of Spectre in India, well there is a bad news as the spy thriller has got a very poor start in the domestic markets. Public has not shown that much of interest in this thriller as they preferred Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo over this movie.
Spectre 1st Day Collection India – Rs 6.20 crore
Keep checking for more collection updates of James Bond Spectre