Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran & Tabu starrer Drishyam is releasing today on a massive 3000 screens worldwide and the movie has received mixed response from the critics & experts but now we will tell you and make it clear to you all that whether this Nishikant Kamat directorial is worth watching or not.
Drishyam is that kind of a film which has been made in three languages in the past including Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. In the previous version which was released in year 2013 Mohanlal and Meena were seen in lead roles.
- Last half an hour of Drishyam is very interesting with a lot of twists in it
- Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran and Tabu has performed their character exceptionally well
- The first one hour of Drishyam is very depressing as there is nothing in it and it is completely baseless
- Upendra Sidhaye has made a lot of mistakes in writing the screenplay of Drishyam
- Dialogues are too average and not that much impressive
- Music given by Vishal Bhardwaj is very poor
- Action is very limited
- Nishikant Kamat direction is very bad
One the whole Drishyam is a very average kind of a film and not entertaining at all
TaazaUpdates Rating : 2/5*
Business Rating : 3*